Leading specialists in the management of power systems and subsurface civil assets for maximum life and reliability
- LORD Consulting offers the power, mining, infrastructure, civil, and process industries a unique range of asset condition management consulting solutions.
- Assets encompassed by our services include: power transformers, MV powerline management, bushfire mitigation from powerline-related causes, switchgear, SF6 gas management, power cables, batteries, transmission lines, transmission towers, earthing, protection relays, and sub-surface Civil infrastructure.
- On-line and proactive monitoring and condition assessment technologies are a specialty area of consultancy across several of the above fields.
- Another speciality area of consulting expertise is the management of aging power industry and civil infrastructure assets, now a major area of concern for the Industry as a whole.
- Recently added to the capability profile is the field of carbon minimisation in mass electric transport and related industries.
- Peer review, gap analyses, and assistance with power asset maintenance, purchase, design review, forensic and failure mode analysis, & associated specification documentation, and training in management of such areas is also offered.
- Where relevant, consultancy services are presented with a relevance to the asset management guideline ISO 55000 (formally known as PAS-55).
- LORD Consulting has its own in-house intellectual property for asset condition management of power systems assets. Additionally LORD Consulting is the owner of Australian Patent 2005234659: “Method for a Quality of Outcome-Based Approach to the Location, Mapping, and Management of Sub-Surface Utilities” 2005 which has revolutionised both the safety of operators managing such utilities and the minimisation of third party damage to sub-surface infrastructure.
- Training services in the effective condition management and asset condition inspection or monitoring of assets contained in the above capability profile are provided to our clients in a customised or pre-prepared nature.